Choonee is a brand I’ve only seen carried at bbcosmetic and it has this kind of cute backstory
CHUNHEE, a young lady just came up to Seoul from the countryside, who looks slightly
less refined and brainy to become an urban girl.
She is re-born with beautiful and lovely look by using the cosmetics made with best recipes.
How was CHUNHEE able to change herself to a beautiful CHOONEE?
What kind of cosmetics made her have such beautiful skin?
Let’s go into her daily life together.
They actually have quite a few products in the line but I’m here to talk about lip tints
To preface this I am terrible at lip makeup. I don’t think my lips are pretty and I know they’re small. This all makes for a hard time doing the popular full lip look in the US and even the gradient lips of Korea. But I will say that these tints were the first tint I’ve ever used and was actually able to make a gradient lip that looked normal.
I will also add that these all have the slightest sweet fragrance and function exactly how I thought cherry chapstick was supposed to (in tinting your lip and not being clear) I’m not going to go into ingredient depth on these since… they’re like chapstick but I can say that the packaging has ingredients in English and this balm does feature oils like
- grapeseed oil
- sweet almond oil
- jojoba oil
- shea butter
In terms of lasting and wear-ability they do stain fairly well so long as you don’t eat oily food within the first hour of wear. I found dry food and drinking liquids didn’t seem to affect the wear too much especially if I applied the stain to the entire lip.
My favorite color: Cherry
I found this one to be fairly close to my natural lip color when flushed. It’s also the first red product I can wear comfortably on my lips. And wearing red makes me feel like an adult
The one I find cute on camera, but not for me irl: Peach
This one felt a little too bright pink on me. Its very cute to photogragh I think since it gives that little flower petal effect when used in a gradient. I think this would be very cute on lips that were bigger than mine
The One that told me don’t wear orange: Grapefruit
I think that orange might not be a good color on people with freckles since the freckles have a sort of warmer hue. Makes the balance in tones a little off to me. There’s some people who a true orange looks great on. I’m not one of those people.
- Scent: it’s almost unscented but you can kinda a hint of fragrance just after you apply
- Color payout: starts sheer but is build-able
- Does it tint/stain: yes it will stain your lips according to the color, especially if you wear it a long time
- Lasting? If I was like drinking a soda or coffee and eating dry foods the stain would last through them
- If I wanted to eat oily foods I would have to reapply or at least wait to eat an hour after applying the water tint
- Reapplication: I could see someone needing to reapply after lunch, but for me I was good for about 8hrs
- Hydrating? Yes, it definitely has a lip balm feel to me, like chapstick so I have to fight the urge to slather since it stains. I do find that if you want a gradient and then apply a balm over it. Wait a little bit for the tint to stain and you’ll be good to go.
Would I recommend this to people who like tints?
I would most recommend this to people like me who have had almost no luck with liquid tints.
If you’re interested in buying these you can get them from bbcosmetic.com
You can use this code as much as you like for 8% off your order Y0T764O6CM
BBCosmetic does ship free to the USA and they do ship internationally as well
I hope you enjoyed looking at pictures of my mouth
Thanks to BBcosmetic for sending me this lip tints to review